you mean pics? yahoo. and here, you can check gfsports, football-hqs and the-vip-football-collection
idk… i think i’ll be busy stalking belgium nt since the city they will stay is just 1h30 from where i live… but the requests? i’ll gladly make them ;))
Training | April 22, 2014
Bale was able to complete Tuesday’s session. However, he hasn’t overcome his flu-like symptoms and is spending the night at home instead of the team residence.
Yellow card alert: Alonso, Illarra, Ramos
Absences: Arbeloa, Jesé, Khedira (injury)
- Marcelo isn’t 100%, so Coentrão will start. Ronaldo’s availability is a game-time decision. A physical exam will be carried out Wednesday to determine if he’s fit enough. Being used as a sub hasn’t been ruled out.
- Khedira’s recovery is coming along, and Ancelotti is confident that he’ll be playing before season’s end.
- Alonso is counting on support from the crowd to boost the squad Wednesday.
- He stresses working as a unit in both attack and defense. To him, possession is pointless if you aren’t effective.
- The only thing similar about Bayern and Barça is that Guardiola is coach. Alonso doesn’t think it’s worth making the comparison.
- watch: historic goals against Bayern [+]
- Regarding Bayern player availability, Neuer (calf) and Alaba (flu) are likely to play. Van Buyten (child birth) returned to Germany. Thiago (knee), Shaqiri (hamstring) and Starke (unspecified) are injured. Only Mandžukić is a card away from suspension.
Kickoff vs Bayern (H) is Wednesday, 8:45 PM CEST | 2:45 PM EDT.
i think the last graphic is fine. hope you all like it ;))
It was really special. We’ve won the first of the three available titles and we have to keep fighting for everything. But now we have to be thinking about the next game and nothing else.